Around the Village
Alongside the attractions of the main marquee in the Harbour area, there will be, once again, a number of other events around the village.
Come and see a fantastic garden at the top of the village – “Half Acre” with Sculpture Garden & Art Exhibition
See various processes for creating prints, exhibition of prints and paintings
W.I. Refreshments and Crafts
1st Boscastle Scout Group plus display of photographs of 2004 flood
Boscastle Art Group display - Wood Turning display
A display of wedding dresses.
Community Centre - Exhibition by local craftspeople.
- Jack Evans; Original Paintings
- Natalie Saulsbury; Hand Knitted Items
- Sue Davis; Ceramics
- Barbara Debound; Rag Rugs
- Diane Mccord; Dichroic Glass Jewellery
- Mandy washer; jams chutneys and cakes
- Lesley walker; fused glass
- Needle and thread; patchwork fabrics and jewellery findings
- Boscastle rock shop;buttermilk fudge
- Anita langham; original paintings,prints and cards
- Odette's; oil cloth bags peg bags tea cosies and lots more
Boscastle Artists Co-operative, Wellington Mill
Parent/child creative workshops - paint, print, fold and build. Workshops are bookable and a small fee is charged for materials.